Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Got Back.


I was out of town until Monday night tending to my little 90 year old mother who was in the hospital in San Antonio.  She is better now and back home - so am I.  Too much to talk about until I have time to sift through the material that comes in daily.  Here are a few cartoons I got while I was gone and thought you might enjoy.



This really highlights a new methodology being used by some Democrats.  Doesn't matter if it makes sense as long as it diverts your attention from what they are doing.

Maybe a trip to "Mamby Pamby land is in order.  I may need psychological counseling if we don't get rid of the current administration including their allies in the legislature and the courts, soon.  Too much inbreeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.